A top-tier, renewable full synthetic motor oil derived from feedstock that includes 25% sustainably sourced plant-based oils. This product has all the performance benefits of a premium full synthetic motor oil (1), but also provides environmental benefits like outstanding fuel economy, emission control (2), lower carbon (3) and is a USDA Certified Biobased Product. Exceeds the latest and most demanding industry and automaker standards, including ILSAC GF-6 /API SP and GM’s dexos1® Gen 3 specification.Where to buy ›
Recommended for you
Delivering value for you
Chevron Havoline PRO-RS Renewable Full Synthetic Motor Oils are better for your car, better for the environment, and deliver:
• Lower carbon intensity - has up to 37% lower carbon intensity than corresponding Havoline® PRO-DS® viscosity grade (4)
• The purity of plants - is made with 25% sustainably sourced plant-based oils
• Proprietary ECOSTRENGTH™ Technology process - uses Chevron's proprietary next generation ECOSTRENGTH Technology, an innovative process to develop high-performance synthetic lubricants, utilizing renewable plant-based feedstocks with pure hydrocarbon molecules that may not have any of the impurities found in traditional base oils derived from crude petroleum
• Peace of mind - Havoline PRO-RS is a USDA Certified Biobased Product and exceeds the latest rigorous industry and automaker standards, including ILSAC GF-6 / API SP and GM's dexos1™ Gen 3 specification (SAE 0W-20 and 5W-30)
• Superior fuel economy retention - helps maintain the oil’s original fuel economy benefit at least 30% longer than typical full synthetic motor oils to help save on fuel costs (5)
• Excellent thermal protection - helps maintain oils' original viscosity for longer, providing protection against oil breakdown and helping to keep engines running stronger, and for longer (6)
• Enhanced engine performance - improved stability and lower volatility oil help reduce evaporative loss while in service, maintains oil performance for longer, and helps reduce oil consumption, which leads to less oil top off (7)
• Environmental benefits - excellent fuel economy retention, outstanding emission control, lower carbon, and Havoline® PRO-RS™ is a USDA Certified Biobased Product.
1 Equivalent performance to other full synthetic motor oils.
2 Based on unsurpassed Sequence IIIHB result on PRO-RS 0W-30.
3 Lower carbon intensity on a lifecycle basis compared to PRO-DS SAE 0W-20 viscosity grade; lifecycle analysis based only on cradle-to-gate analysis and doesn't include carbon intensity for end-of-life or any in-use aspects of the lifecycle analysis.
4 Lower carbon intensity on a lifecycle basis compared to PRO-DS SAE 0W-20 viscosity grade; lifecycle analysis based only on cradle-to-gate analysis and doesn't include carbon intensity for end-of-life or any in-use aspects of the lifecycle analysis.
5 Based on Modified Sequence VIF Fuel Economy Retention Test @ 340 hours using SAE 0W-16; compared against Havoline PRO-DS SAE 0W-16
6 Based on PVIS % (Percent Viscosity Increase) in the GM Oxidation & Deposits Test (GMOD) comparing Havoline PRO-RS 0W-20 and Havoline PRO-RS 5W-30 against Havoline PRO-DS 0W-20 and Havoline PRO-DS 5W-30
7 As demonstrated in less oil consumption in GMOD test when Havoline PRO-RS 0W-20 and Havoline PRO-RS 5W-30 is compared to Havoline PRO-DS 0W-20 and Havoline PRO-DS 5W-30. As demonstrated in better Noack under ASTM D5800 test when compared to Havoline PRO-DS Full Synthetic SAE 5W-20
Havoline® PRO-RS™ Renewable Full Synthetic Motor Oils provide outstanding protection, especially for hybrids, vehicles with direct-injection and turbochargers and those that require a full synthetic motor oil. Recommended for vehicles operating under harsh stop-and-go driving conditions, extreme temperatures, and heavy loads. For use in most domestic and import passenger cars, SUVs, pickup trucks and vans.
Services and support
Where to buy Chevron Lubricants