Delo® Syn ATF 668 is a full synthetic transmission fluid specifically engineered for Allison heavy duty automatic truck and bus transmissions. It is officially approved and licensed by Allison for transmissions requiring TES 668™ and is backwards compatible with TES 295®, TES 389® and TES 468®1.Where to buy ›
Recommended for you
Delivering value for you
Delo Syn ATF 668 delivers value through:
• Improved transmission performance by providing greater than 13 times anti-shudder durability compared to TES 295 fluids that allows smoother shifts at low speeds and over a wider temperature range.
• Exceptional clutch operation across temperature variations and load sizes as the fluidages in transmission under extreme working conditions.
• Longer Service Life and lower maintenance costenabled by improved anti-wear protection, antioxidation and shear stability over TES 295 fluids. These advantages reduce noise, vibration,harshness, and maintains hardware reliability for extended drain intervals.
• Optimal fluid performance for fast circulationand efficient power transfer in the most demanding conditions and during cold weather start-ups.
Delo Syn ATF 668 meets the needs, terms of warranty and policies of Allison Extended Transmission Coverages (ETC) with the following features:
- It provides the same oil change/drain intervals as TES 295 fluids.
- It has the same prognostic settings as TES 295fluids.
- It is recommended for the same oil temperature operating range as TES 295 fluids, and
- It will not affect the transmission oil cooling, oil levels, calibrations, or any other aspects of the transmission installation.